There are various NLP skills. Once you start practicing different NLP anchoring techniques it will become your second nature. NLP helps you to motivate yourself as well as others easily. The changes created by NLP are ever lasting. So why not to try once this journey of self discovery?
One of the classic uses in NLP is for programming a state of confidence into your future. Most adults have experienced a profound sense of confidence at some stage in their life. Maybe it only lasted a few seconds and was many years ago. This is fine. The beauty of NLP allows us to capture that wonderful resource and create more of that state, and place it exactly where we desire!
NLP lists certain well-formed conditions that outcomes should meet. The first of these is that the outcome needs to be stated in positive terms. This means that the outcome must be what you want and not what you don't want, to happen. Outcomes must be capable of being satisfied. It is both logically and practically impossible to give someone the negation of an experience. You can't engage in the process of 'not doing'. You can only engage in the process of doing.
• NLP Increases flexibility and openness to change within you.
• NLP maximizes colleague’s potential by understanding what motivating them.
• NLP makes you more creative in your thinking and better able to solve problems and meet new challenges.
• NLP helps in removing self limiting beliefs.
• NLP makes you to understand how to make your communication effective at all levels.
• NLP makes you to always give and receive effective feedback.
• NLP teaches you how to build a rapport using psychology, voice and language.
• NLP helps you to recognize what motivates and de-motivates your colleagues.
The Swish Pattern was discovered by using Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) to model what people do inside their minds. So the fact is you actually do "Swish's" already! The Swish Pattern Technique will enable you to consciously create the changes you want in a powerful way.
One of the most important and useful aspects of using NLP to master yourself is in the art of creating resource states. Resource states are states of mind that can be used to positively re-program your past, present and future. Knowing this 'master key' can make your use of change technologies, such as the tools of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) work all the more effectively.